about 2 years ago
Liquid error: internal
Marketing Communications Manager – Media agency background
This is an exciting opportunity to join an established team in an iconic Irish business as marketing communications manager. Reporting into the team lead, you will be responsible for the marketing of business’ key products and services.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Marketing communications lead to plan for key products/services to deliver required commercial results.
- Work with Brand and Product teams and external agencies to develop effective ATL and TTL campaigns including TV, radio, OOH, digital, DM, point of sale.
- Manage and deliver B2B/B2C events
- Develop performance scorecards for each campaign and continually monitor and report on results, implementing interventions as appropriate.
- Work collaboratively with other business units to lead the development and roll out of promotion and initiatives
- Collaborate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders to deliver on required output.
- Leverage customer insight and sales channel feedback to marketing propositions.
- Manage the allocated marketing budget to ensure optimum utilisation of the spend.
To be considered for this role, you must have at least five years’ experience within marketing with the proven ability to develop and implement TTL campaigns with a breadth of experience in the development of creative and media management across key media formats. A strong commercial acumen is essential with a track record in delivering against business objectives.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.