about 2 years ago
Marketing Communications Specialist required for a Government funded organisation offering training and education courses on a large scale based in South County Dublin.
This role will report into the Marketing Manager and is a new role for the organisation. It will drive communications, PR, marketing and stakeholder engagement activities, taking the lead on activation of integrated campaigns.
Key responsibilities include:
- PR: writing press releases and speeches, organising launch events
- Marketing: organising and managing direct marketing channels of communication via mail and email, newsletters, events, brochures, leaflets
- B2B communications with stakeholders such as industry bodies and Government departments
- Branding: branding or re-branding experience
To be considered for this position you will need:
- 3-4 years broad marketing experience (offline)
- Education, semi-state or professional services sector experience
- Excellent writing skills
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance