over 4 years ago
A global food manufacturing organisation has a great opportunity for a marketing communications manager responsible for the development and execution of customer and channel specific marketing plans. Working closely with the wider strategic marketing and sales functions, this role will be key in developing and delivering the organisation’s value proposition and reinforcing its reputation an as an industry leader.
- Support the communications director with setting up and developing a new customer attraction and engagement framework.
- Accountable for managing and driving through the various elements and projects required to be delivered to embed this framework across the business.
- Partner with key business stakeholders, marketing and Commercial teams to deliver marketing communications projects and support their requirements effectively.
- Advise and support the business areas in planning and delivering customer campaigns (core and bespoke). This will include ensuring outputs are on-brand, on-message, successful project completion, co-ordinating with other communications team in EMEA and globally as appropriate.
- Partner with the Internal Comms Business Partner to enable the successful delivery of customer messages internally.
- Support the Director and the team with divisional events/activities as and when required.
- Plan and deliver communication measurement and resulting action plans to drive continuous improvement and adoption of comms best practice across business regions.
To be considered for this role it’s ideal that you have at least seven years’ experience in a marketing communications position, ideally within a leading brand or with a highly recognised consumer packaged goods organisation. You must have exceptional ability to work with stakeholders at all levels to influence, advise and support them and define communications needs for both internal and external audiences. This role will include approximately 30% travel to EMEA regions. For a confidential discussion, please give Sheila Cunningham a ring on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com