over 2 years ago
A Global FMCG organisation are seeking a Marketing Communications Manager for a permanent position. This is a unique opportunity to be part of a truly innovative and creative organisation which will be guaranteed to bring your career to an exceptional new level.
The focus for this position is to develop and execute the channel-specific marketing plans working cross-functionally with the commercial teams on a global basis.
Key Requirements Include:
- Proven success in the development of brand plans from design creation through to implementation both internally and externally.
- FMCG sector experience with a global brand.
- Strategic planning and execution
- Relationship management with external agencies and business partners
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Working closely with key stakeholders in the delivery of marketing communications plans.
- Brand planning and measurement of activity to drive the best practice of marketing communications on a global level.
- Advise and support the business in planning and delivering customer campaigns. This will include ensuring outputs are on-brand, on-message, successful project completion, co-ordinating with other communications team in EMEA and globally as appropriate.
Salary for this position is based on experience. For further information please contact Sorcha Coleman on 01 661 8889.
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions:
- Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment
- Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions
- Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service
Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.