€60,000 - €65,000
7 months ago
Marketing Communications Manager – Contract
(Late Aug / early Sept start)
6-month contract – Dublin city centre
A leading Dublin city centre-based organisation is seeking a marketing communications manager (B2B) to join their team on a maternity leave cover contract for six months (to start late August / early September).
Reporting into the head of propositions and marketing, this role is responsible for creating and implementing inbound and outbound marketing campaigns for the portfolio of products and propositions, from market introduction to in-life lead nurturing. This role will carry revenue, customer acquisition, reach, engagement, and pipeline targets and will be responsible for developing highly engaging proposition-led multi-stage, multi-channel campaigns that address awareness, preference-building and lead nurturing, resulting in lead generation. You will program manage the marketing launch for new products and propositions and will work across the broader team to plan, develop and execute the marketing elements within the product development process. This role will specialise in marketing automation and continued digitisation of the marketing functions.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the implementation of the overall marketing strategy and plans that deliver on revenue, margin, acquisition and retention targets. Own the outbound marketing strategy, bringing a strong blend of creativity and analysis that results in best-in-class marketing activity.
- Develop and implement an effective and efficient end-to-end automated lead-nurturing and lead-generation model, that allows the business to streamline the planning and execution of campaigns, and track lead-to-close and deliver measurable results.
- Develop an annual outbound campaign plan that uses all appropriate communication channels (PPC, Search, Social, e-mail, DM, events etc ) to reach an international target market.
- Craft compelling messages, working with subject matter experts, to deliver engaging campaigns that resonate with our customers.
- Responsibility for the marketing automation platform and help evolve the digital marketing strategy to drive lead nurturing and lead generation.
- Monitor and measure campaign effectiveness and identify corrective actions as needed to deliver on campaign goals.
- Track all campaign activity to demonstrate return on investment and the contribution to the top and bottom line.
- Manage budget spend within the guidelines, agreed with senior management and finance partners.
To be considered for this role…you must have strong outbound marketing experience in a B2B industry environment and have strong experience using CRM and marketing automation platforms. You must be very comfortable in the digital space and proficient in adopting new technologies and tools. Additionally, a high level of curiosity about how your marketing activity is performing, and an ability to join the dots for insight is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too