Dublin City Centre , Ireland
about 1 year ago
Marketing Automation Specialist
This is a really fantastic opportunity to join one of the world’s leading technology companies at a time of growth. You’ll be working on global campaigns with a best in class marketing team.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract and key responsibilities include:
Own Marketo and maximise it to drive and optimise value in lead generation for the company
Develop and implement lead generation marketing campaigns
Develop and execute strategic lead nurturing campaigns, engaging event based campaigns, customer acquisition programs and Account Based marketing campaigns.
Perform A/B tests and utilize the results to ensure the optimisation of campaigns
Create emails, landing pages and banners using Marketo
Train sales team on Marketo Insight and how they can utilise this to target hottest leads
- Report on marketing effectiveness to identify trends and make actionable recommendations to improve performance
- Track campaign activity using Salesforce and Marketo
- Build Salesforce Dashboards and Reports for Marketing Operations and Sales Development.
- Act as administrator for Salesforce for the company i.e. setting up new users, training new users
- Track and monitor reporting of campaign results daily/weekly/monthly basis using a set of pre-defined KPIs.
- Stay current on industry trends and best practices.
- Use your analytic skills and creativity to identify and test innovative opportunities for campaign growth and improvement.
To be considered for this role you will need to show:
- 2-3 years in a B2B Demand Generation role
- Marketing automation campaign experience
- Attention to detail, excellent interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication
- Customer focused
- Organisational skills and ability to multi-task
- Project management skills and ability to deliver on time
Great culture and environment and competitive salary and package for the right candidate.
Based in Dublin city centre
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.