Here's a really interesting opportunity for a Marketing Automation Manager for a global technology business.
We’re currently working with a global SAAS business as they are recruiting for a results-driven marketing automation power-user.
This role will ensure we are executing best-in-class marketing automation campaigns that effectively optimize audience segmentation and cadence throughout the channel mix (email, in-product messaging) to impact their global marketing efforts. A successful candidate will play a proactive role in the business by working in close collaboration with the Marketing, Product Marketing, Product, and other cross-functional teams to understand the business goals and make recommendations for new and optimized programs.
What you’ll be doing…
Email Campaign and In-Product Messaging Creation:
- Strategize, write, build, QA, deploy, and monitor marketing campaigns, including ad hoc campaigns and ongoing nurture flows, via email and in-product messaging.
- Work with cross-functional partners to determine goals, KPIs, audience segments, cadence, creative (copy and design), and tracking requirements for each campaign.
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements and make recommendations to stakeholders.
- Identify and develop automation-focused testing opportunities that strive to improve campaign results and meet KPIs.
- Build and QA web forms and landing pages in Marketo and PathFactory, as needed, to support marketing programs.
Data and Reporting:
- Develop meaningful database segmentation that translates into a tailored campaign and program experience for audiences that span across specific market segments, industries, and roles.
- Collaborate with Marketing and cross-functional teams to analyze data and identify possible process improvements and/or system enhancements that result in maximizing efficiency, productivity, and effectiveness.
- Monitor database hygiene, performing ongoing data cleansing to maintain the health and accuracy of our customer database.
- Build new and maintain existing marketing reports, preferably in Tableau or Amplitude.
- Regularly report KPIs and campaign performance back to the business.
- 3+ years of experience in marketing automation platforms developing and implementing marketing campaigns. Preferably in Marketo. Marketo certification is ideal.
- Knowledge of best practices in managing and executing marketing automation programs and other marketing database and analytics tools. In addition to Marketo, Salesforce and Tableau experience is preferred.
- Database experience (pulling data, cross referencing, importing, and maintaining subscriber attributes).
- Strong attention to process and detail with the ability to multitask in a rapidly changing environment.
- Proven experience building and implementing a testing and optimization strategy to improve performance.
- Knowledge of email regulations including CAN-SPAM, CASL, and GDPR.
- Copywriting skills are preferred.
- Responsive HTML/CSS design experiences nice to have.
- Tableau and Amplitude experience is a nice to have.
In return you’ll be working for a global technology leader with a superb culture and working environment, this is a remote working position.
If this sounds like you…. Please email Faye with your profile for a chat firstname.lastname@example.org