Attractive salary and package DOE
over 1 year ago
Marketing Automation Specialist
If you are a technical marketing automation specialist who is looking for their next opportunity to work for a best in class technology business… Then I might have the role for you!
So what’s this role all about?
This exciting role presents an excellent opportunity for someone experienced with the latest in ad technology who wants to put their skills to the test at a global level. You’ll be joining the marketing technology team at an exciting time as they are building out their marketing technology platform to reach more customers at a global level.
The role will be focused on driving user growth for their ecommerce and app offering. The position will involve working closely with a number of colleagues within the marketing technology function and across the marketing teams to deliver large scale campaigns optimised towards customer lifetime value and delivering across multiple marketing channels, countries and languages simultaneously.
Here’s a sneak peak at what you can expect to be doing:
- Automated campaign creation and audience management on ad platforms such as Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google Ads and Bing.
- Post roll out analysis using tools including google analytics, big query, firebase, appsflyer and google data studio.
- Marketing platform development in areas such as predicted customer life time value, ROI reporting, churn prevention and automated bidding.
Desired Experience and Skills:
- At least 3 years professional experience with Python, SQL or other scripting and database technologies
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills.
- You have strong communication skills and you’re able to work well as part of a team
- Experience working with Google Ads API and other marketing API’s
Nice to have:
- Experience of large ad account structures spanning multiple geographies and languages.
Does this sound like you???
If so, contact Faye Constance l Head of Permanent Talent | Alternatives
@016618889 or email fconstance@alternatives,ie