10 months ago
We are a talent solutions consultancy providing the game changing talent and bespoke talent solutions that transform business and unlock brand and business growth.
We were born out of a need for a fresh alternative. We create an alternative to the ordinary, connecting with precision the best with the best, unlocking smart growth and flexible solutions for individuals and business and all the time with unrelenting imagination, integrity, passion and expertise.
Along the way we accumulated knowledge, history, insights, wisdom and friends. We invested in industry, opinions, training, people. We continually learn from leaders, outliers, influencers and inspirers. We gained an advantage in this transformational era by living change from the front through continually advising and prioritizing our relationship with our unique tribe.
Today, we continue to push forward, first to the future, driven by our purpose to empower growth and champion our tribe.
Our tribe changes the game by not accepting the ordinary. They are growth agents and customer evangelists, driving transformation in a data driven, digital enhanced age. They live at the front of trends and new technologies, bringing insight, understanding and innovation to their customers. They recognise that to be truly successful they must put the customer at the heart of their company strategy. Our tribe builds outstanding brands and businesses. Our tribe powers growth.
Are you one of us?
The primary purpose of this role is to drive brand awareness, community engagement and thought leadership as well drive candidate applications and client leads through effective, targeted marketing activities and prospecting campaigns.
The marketing and digital executive will support the brand reputation and commercial effectiveness of Alternatives by creating and executing communications across all channels: PR, trade press, online, events, e-mail marketing and social media as well as supporting the business through detailed market and competitor analysis, campaign reporting etc.
- Maintain and communicate the brand, brand values, and positioning at every client/candidate touch point.
- Responsible for executing offline marketing plans to meet agreed company objectives.
- Provide collateral and social marketing support for company events, brochure-ware design and production and all other printed marketing materials required.
- Responsible for executing digital marketing plans to generate maximum interaction
- Assist in development and implementation of the content marketing plan across all online channels to showcase our thought leadership status and profile the senior management team.
- Maintain and regularly update all social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter)
- Manage weekly Job alerts to segmented, relevant audiences
- Support business development through market, sector and company analysis
- Update and maintain the company website
- Project manage the application of our GDPR related templates and permissions within our communications and across our website
- Evaluate market trends and competitor data and deliver quarterly reports on same.
- Develop highly effective capabilities in database segmentation
To be considered for this opportunity you must have a passion for marketing and have a real can-do attitude. We are looking for someone at the beginning of their career who is looking to grow, develop and make an impact.
For more information please contact Ruth Meade on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.