Dublin West, Ireland
over 2 years ago
Marketing Analyst required for a large retail organisation, reporting on campaign effectiveness and conducting post campaign analysis
This is a great opportunity for someone to join a marketing team with growth potential. As the sole Analyst on the team, this role will suit someone who has a few years’ experience in marketing campaign analysis, bringing that to this organisation and adding value. Working with counterparts in the UK you will be able to share best practise and work processes, in the Irish office you will be driving reporting and development of dashboards.
- Post-campaign analysis; using Google Analytics and SQL
- Feeding into pre-campaign planning
- Developing of basic reports initially i.e. performance dashboards
- Understanding marketing campaigns and the channels of marketing to aid analysis, KPIs and analysis
To be eligible for this Marketing Analyst role you must have:
- Excellent communication skills; be able to take various stakeholders through your analysis and modify messages to different audiences
- Strong analytical experience (SQL) in a previous role
- Knowledge and appreciation of various channels of marketing, development of dashboards and reporting structures
- Have a proactive approach to projects
Please only apply if you have SQL experience and have worked previously in analysing marketing campaigns
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Kristin Ryan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 085 845 2000
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.