6 months ago
Lead Front End Developer
Our client, Ireland’s leading communications provider is looking for a Lead Front End Developer to join their Digital team. This is a great opportunity to be in a leadership role with one of the most progressive dev teams in Ireland and to be part of an organisation that are at the forefront of cutting edge technology and innovation. You will be part of a team of 45 across development, design, analytics, product management and operations responsible for developing its websites and apps. You will work alongside their product, design & content teams leading the front end development strategy.
- Lead front-end development & contribute to their global strategy, working with teams in the UK, Germany, Italy & India, representing a user base of 500M+ users.
- Be a leader in the Digital team, managing and inspiring a team of 5 developers to build great products across their web, app & AI platforms.
- Architect efficient and reusable front-end systems that drive complex web applications.
- Be responsible for explaining technical solutions and providing guidance to stakeholders at all levels from product owners to business stakeholders.
- Influence approach to upcoming technological leaps & helping to implement these to users’ benefits.
- Innovation; be at the forefront of new and upcoming technologies such as machine learning and AI.
Skills & Attributes Required:
- A proven track record in front-end development with a minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Previous experience in a similar technical role; leading a team and front end development strategy is a must!
- A creative flair when it comes to development
- Experience architecting enterprise level front end solutions using REST & micro services architecture
- Understanding of end-to-end and unit test frameworks
- Advanced knowledge of development patterns
- Experience & appreciation of working on consumer facing eCommerce websites
- Experience & appreciation of working within Agile product development
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be ambitious, strategic, creative, and a future thinker !
- AEM/Adobe Experience Manager
- Appreciation for wider Adobe Suite
- Appreciation for analytics and innovation from a CX perspective
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.