€20,000 - €30,000
about 1 year ago
We are on the lookout for a junior marketing executive to join a thriving retail organisation for a 3 month period. This is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to grow their skillset in a fast paced environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assist in the management of marketing site requests for the brand, which includes a range of activities such as managing of current inbox, briefing of designer requests to designer, Quoting/ sign off from sites, Regional Managers (RMs) etc. and POD management and issue resolution
- Social Media Moderator and competitor reporting and working closely with Social Media Co-Ordinator on website support
- Support with internal communications, collating content for internal Newsletter communications
Who we are looking for:
- Minimum diploma or degree level qualification in Marketing
- Have a minimum of 1 year's work experience across all aspects as outlined in the responsibilities above
- Ability to generate reports for digital marketing campaigns using data-based analytics tools and also presenting this data in an easy to understand format
- Be a self starter who can work on their own initiative
- Strong execution focused individual who can succeed in a high pace dynamic environment
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and remain calm under pressure
NB: Must drive and have a mode of transport for this role
For a confidential discussion, please contact Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.