9 months ago
My Client is a rapidly growing, award winning, experiential and events agency that works with international brands across their global business. They are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join their growing creative department. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced agency environment that offers scope to work across the full spectrum of the business.
Reporting into their Senior Designer, you will work across a diverse range of creative projects. This function requires a wide remit of work including all events materials (badges, agendas, window decals, etc), large format graphics and stands as well as corporate and marketing collateral, both print and digital.
- Assist Senior Designer with the production of innovative proposals for large-scale event activations and brand experience projects.
- Work closely within the Design team to ensure a collaborative approach to design
- Creating corporate and product/services marketing materials
- Produce finished creatives and artwork for production and/or placement by ensuring that all creative material is provided in correct format for publication including file preparation and output, prepress and printing
- Liaising effectively with Projects Managing, Production and Sales team members to ensure that all creative material is provided in correct format for production within given timeframes and budgets
- Offering input to Creative, Operational and Sales meetings and sharing ideas
- Execution of changes and updates of all event materials
- Fluency in Adobe CS – particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Not required but useful are capabilities in After Effects – specifically creating animations – and basic video editing (using Premiere and/or iMovie).
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.