over 2 years ago
A multinational Food organisation are seeking an experienced International Insights & Strategic Planner for a two month contract.
Key Deliverable's for this project include:
- Map the European market for this core category
- Segment this market, identify key players in the market, trends and competitor analysis.
- Bring together the current available data as well as work with a research agency in gathering key data and research findings to develop key insights in the development of commercial activity for the category.
You will need:
- International Strategic planning and insights expertise.
- Clear achievements in the delivery of commercially driven insights relevant to business objectives.
- Experience in working at a senior stakeholder level on a cross-functional basis across a range of international markets.
- Available to start within the next two weeks for at least two months.
The hiring manager is very flexible in terms of open to considering this person on a four-day week with the option to work from home on occasion. Salary is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance