60,000 - 65.000
over 1 year ago
Internal Communications & Channels Manager
9-month contract – South Dublin
A global business, with an international HQ in South Dublin is seeking an experience internal communications manager to join them for a maternity cover contract. Reporting into the Internal Communications Director, this role sits within the corporate affairs function which has overall responsibility for media relations, external communications, crisis management, internal / employee communications and brand management.
As part of the internal communications team, you will support in the development and implementation of programmes and initiatives across the business as well as supporting other divisions globally, providing strategic communications counsel to various functions including HR, Procurement, Sustainability and IT. You will also have a key role to play in managing the distribution schedule of key internal communications to different audiences across the business and driving the process of collating / maintaining distribution lists.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Work closely with the Internal Communications Director to support communications activation and distribution of communications materials across the group to agreed timelines
- Own the content delivery processes to ensure Internal Communications can be supported in an efficient manner
- Provide editorial support for internal communications requirements of key functions and for head office communications
- Channel management of Poppulo, the business’ internal communications tool
- Provide Internal Communications support for events as required, e.g. conferences, town halls
- Manage the process for ensuring all distribution lists are up to date – globally and at a divisional and functional level
- Provide backend support for the company’s digital platforms
- Provide support on collateral development / approval for all communications, as relevant
- Ensure Internal Communications messages are consistent across all internal media and for different Group functions across the organisation
To be considered for this role…you must have at least 5 years’ + experience in a communications / corporate affairs role with previous channel activation experience for a large, complex organisation. Familiarity with digital communications solutions is necessary with strong capability for working with content platforms/CMS including Poppulo, Sitefinity, Umbraco, and SharePoint. Excellent copywriting skills with a detail-orientated and results driven approach is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too