Dublin , Ireland
almost 2 years ago
A large corporate in Dublin West is seeking an Internal Communications manager to join their team on a permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for leading the deliver of both employee engagement and internal communications strategies. Working closely with senior leadership, you will be tasked with development of the full communications strategy. You will also be the go-to person for the development and management of employee communications and engagement activities.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Developing, delivering and implementing the internal comms strategy
- Development and design of an effective employee intranet site with continual management
- Working with senior stakeholders across the business to develop communications plans, ensuring consistency across the business
- Management of all communications forums between the leadership team and employees
- Management of internal comm campaigns and measurement of same
- Collate employee content for various communications pieces for events, presentations, etc.
- Working with senior stakeholders to develop communications for the introduction of new technologies and processes
To be considered for this position, you must have proven internal communications experience within a corporate environment and a passion for the development of employee engagement strategies. Key to this role is the ability to work with and influence key stakeholders to a senior level.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or +353 85 1612262
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.