about 1 year ago
Interim Commercial Director (FMCG)
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing FMCG business as interim commercial director. As a member of the leadership team, your core responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the sales and marketing function with two direct reports
- Management of key distribution agencies
- Key account management, optimising current customers’ performance
- Execution of business development plans, achieving target revenues and net contribution
- Establishing ‘best practice’ processes to include:
- sales forecasting
- performance monitoring
- customer service
- brand management
- account management
- identification of target accounts
- negotiation and agreement
- on boarding new business (project management)
- Designing and proposing future optimum commercial structure and resource to realise agreed plans/targets.
To be considered for this position, you must have held a similar position within an FMCG organisation with the proven ability to oversee the commercial function including KAM, execution of business development plans and imbedding best practice processes.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion and full details of this position.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too