almost 2 years ago
We are currently seeking to appoint a highly client orientated Insurance Product Specialist for a leading financial services group.
Our client is looking for a positive, ‘can do’ person who is capable working through and build win-win relationships with a vast range of stakeholders.
The primary purpose of Insurance Product Specialist is to develop, drive and implement product propositions and marketing strategy which will support the wider strategic goals and target objectives.There is a specific focus on customer value - developing and bringing to market insight led propositions that lead to sales.
- Develop insight lead propositions and new product development which support acquisition of new customers
- Work with Marketing & Customer Value Management to develop a go-to-market roadmap focused on supporting the Insurance Acquisition and Retention Strategy across all distribution channels
- Support the Insurance Product Manager in the development of the overall Insurance Strategy
- Deliver a well-informed perspective of the sector through market research, analysis and reporting of customer, competitor & market developments
- Provide timely and adequate management reporting to ensure delivery of agreed product KPI’s
- Ensure on-going, effective cross-functional engagement to deliver agreed KPIs
- Develop business cases to support all new product development activity
- Educated to bachelor degree level or other related third level qualification
- 5-8 years relevant experience in a large organisation
- Experience in Product/Proposition development (essential)
- Proven success in consistently achieving targets or working to deadlines
- Ability to manage competing priorities and deliver required outcome
- Commercial acumen with the ability to identify commercial opportunities and capitalise through implementing programmes of change
- Ability to display required level of tenacity to deliver business change
- Demonstrate an understanding of off balance sheet income
- Understanding of the Insurance or assurance market competitive landscape
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Strong IT skills literate in all MS Office Applications; Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong understanding of data analytics and customer behaviour
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to interact at Senior Management
- Experience in project management techniques (e.g. PRINCE).
Apply now for a confidential discussion
The Art of Talent Solutions.
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact Adrian Clarke, Business Manager - E.: email@example.com or call 01 661 8889 ext 209 or 087 660 88 74