about 2 years ago
Planning and Insights Manager required for a large utilities organisation based in Dublin. Working closely with the Communications Manager and reporting into the Head of Brand, you will be responsible for putting shape to the brand planning process and leading the delivery of the insights strategy.
- Lead customer insights generation, defining key overall trends using best in class research methodologies
- Lead the annual planning process and overall marketing plan, setting up the processes and structures to inform brand strategies and customer communications
- Use the market research to drive action around the business by delivering strategic and tactical insights
- Manage customer segmentation on an ongoing basis, creating personas, adding to existing customer understanding of both B2B and B2C customer base.
- Provide best in class marketing analysis and performance management to track ROI
- Collaborate with and manage key stakeholders
- Ability to establish & maintain effective relationships, internal & external
- Communication – conveying complex information to stakeholders at all levels in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to drive and champion change
- Results driven - clear focus on commercial results to meet objectives.
The person is;
- Strong communicator
- Subject matter expert
If you would like to hear more please contact Ruth Meade on firstname.lastname@example.org or 016618889.
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and
consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.