almost 2 years ago
Innovation Manager – FinTech Innovation
This is a hugely exciting, newly created position within a household Irish organisation. Reporting into the Head of Fintech, this role is responsible for working with internal teams and fintech partners to develop fintech partner propositions – taking projects from ideation to partner engagement through to the production of concepts and testing.
The core remit of your role will be driving new ideas to support the success of the organisation’s fintech unit, underpinned by your understanding of the fintech market. You will look at both international and domestic markets to understand trends and new emerging technologies. These insights will drive future plans and strategy for organisation’s fintech team.
If you enjoy working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment with a diverse and cross-functional team, this could be the role for you!
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new trends in both the domestic and international markets
- Maintaining a pool of possible Fintech partners for the organisation to engage with
- Understanding the overall business strategy in order to identify tech solutions which will enable delivery
- Working with the wider fintech team to design and model solutions for customer innovation and experience
- Working with the wider marketing team to conduct innovation development groups in order to derive insight and translate these into design outputs
- Evaluating global trends and technologies to create a bank of data to inform strategy and GTM plans
- Within the fintech innovation team, design, research, develop, analyse and recommend new product /marketing concepts and strategies
To be considered for this role, you will have a background in strategy or innovation with proven experience in partnership selection and engagement. A strong understanding of the fintech environment is desirable with a true passion for following new trends and understanding emerging channels. A passion for all things digital, inside and outside of work; in depth understanding of the latest digital trends, competitive landscape, technology advances, devices and consumer insights is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion,
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too