over 2 years ago
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties and Corn Flakes.
Lead with us as you collaborate with a diverse group of individuals from marketing, insights, brand promotions and other cross functional partners.
Be a part of the united values and collaborative culture at Kellogg!
In this role as Innovation Brand Manager, you will deliver strong innovation projects for the health and balance portfolio based on the Innovation strategy and pipeline of ideas. Also, you will support consumer led concept development and lead project management to market launch, through the StageGate process working closely with European marketing and other cross functional support teams.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
In your role as Brand Manager, Innovation you will help the Kellogg business to continue to create great products, grow our business and build on our success by:
- Project Management of Large innovation projects;
- Lead innovation projects through the Stage Gate Process, working with Launch Planning Manager, R&D, nutrition, insight and planning, commercial strategy, supply chain and finance;
- Work with I&P to ensure solid validation of concept and foods throughout the Stage Gate process;
- Develop impacting packaging for innovations working with packaging team, brand teams and insight and planning;
- Work with commercial strategy on commercialisation/go to market plan for each innovation;
- Develop full toolbox for deployment of new product entry across Europe.
- Excite and engage the markets through regular communication to ensure adequate input on innovation projects;
- Ensure adequate project visibility and decision making by CLT through CIR Meetings;
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
At Kellogg Company, we place a huge emphasis on recruiting the best people to help grow our business and build on our success. To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Master in Business School, or equivalent, with Marketing major preferred, and relevant experience in classic blue chip FMCG marketing experience;
- Prior experience with innovations development is an asset;
- Strong intercultural awareness and the ability to build and manage “Remote” relationships is essential;
- Strong Project Management skills : planning, time management, prioritization, coordination.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
If you experience any difficulty when applying please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.