Dublin , Ireland
18 days ago
Head of Research & Intelligence
This is a super opportunity for an experienced Head of Research & Intelligence to join a well-established agency as they expand their service offering across a hugely exciting and extensive client base.
Reporting into the CEO, you will lead a team in the delivery of integrated research and insights projects across an extensive client base.
WHAT YOUR JOB WILL BE:
- As a senior member of the team, you will have ownership of the Research P&L and play a key role in the commercial development of the business.
- You will own the development and delivery of integrated research solutions at a senior stakeholder level.
- Be a key point of contact with your client base in developing and nurturing new and existing relationships.
- Advice and lead on the development of research technology and bring relevant and insightful ways of working to your team and the organisation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Proven track record in driving key research and insight solutions cross-functionally within a range of sectors.
- Excellent team management where you will bring best-in-class delivery of research & intelligence projects to life.
- At least 10yrs experience across B2B & B2C insights and research with significant capability in both qualitative and quantitative research techniques.
- A strong commercial awareness from a top-tier agency or large multi-national organisation.
Salary for this role is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.