5 months ago
I have a fantastic opportunity for a customer centric, strategic Head of Marketing to join an Innovative and ambitious financial services group based in the Midlands.
This is an opportunity to work closely with the senior leadership team to develop a brand marketing plan that will deliver real value to your customers.
This is an industry that is going through considerable digital disruption so strong digital expertise and an in-depth knowledge of customer experience will be highly advantageous.
You will be passionate about delivering superb customer experience and be a strong leader, able to lead and develop a team of marketing and business development executives.
- Lead the overall strategic planning and execution of the company’s marketing efforts, both digital and traditional.
- Development and communication of brand strategy.
- Development of visual identity, design, tone of voice and creative/brand communications consistent with the overall brand plan and strategic growth plan.
- Ensure that all creative and marketing efforts are fully focused to ensure maximum differentiation from competitors.
- Creating multi-channel campaigns that span all forms of digital media and offline presence.
- Work closely with the CEO to deliver online products in line with strategic plan, budget and targets.
- Own and manage the CRM strategy, ensuring best in class activity and engagement.
- Manage and grow the sponsorship and CSR strategy of the group, embedding the brand within the communities that it serves.
- Develop and deploy group marketing strategy that will support and compliment the commercial needs of the business and its customers.
- Educated to Degree/Masters level in a relevant marketing or business discipline
- Evidence of a strong and proven track record (min 15 years of which at least 5 of which spent at senior manager/director level) of successfully managing a marketing, brand and digital communications function
- Proven technical and data-analytics skills and understanding of best in class process platforms for delivering superior customer experience in digital context.
This is a incredible opportunity for someone who wants to work in a great environment, with a dedicated and passionate team in an innovative and ever evolving industry.
If this sounds like something that might appeal, please email Faye Constance Fconstance@alternatives.ie for a confidential discussion.