about 2 months ago
Head of Growth Strategy & Marketing – Maternity Cover Position
This is a wonderful opportunity for a seasoned B2B marketer to join a well established Irish professional organisation on a maternity leave cover role to start asap.
Reporting into the Commercial Director and managing a team of four, your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of growth strategy, plans & campaigns for the organisation in line with company objectives
- Manage and lead brand management of all the organisation’s assets, communications and messages. Ensure rebrand gets embedded.
- Planning, designing and deploying marketing campaigns for lead generation. Also, responsible for generating market and business intelligence data to support this and work with Sales managers to achieve alignment between sales and marketing.
- Lead the design and execution of a content and thought leadership strategy for the organisation to support various company objectives
- Lead design and execution of a PR strategy
- Ability to lead the marketing team, bringing innovative, creative ideas to the organisation; inspiring other team members with fresh ideas, stories and initiatives (4 direct reports)
- Ability to originate clear, compelling content suitable for multiple audiences. Cover full marketing mix as applicable; website, CRM, social, content, affiliates, digital, events, sponsorships, partnerships, consumer comms, other brand initiatives etc.
- Manage eCommerce portal, bookings and alignment with finance. Lead further development of eCommerce journey on the website to optimise for increased conversation. Work with agency closely on this on the 6 month roadmap.
- Lead the development of value propositions for various new products, services and initiatives across the organisation.
- Conduct market research via team and bring more voice of customer into the business.
To be considered for this role, you must hold a 3rd level qualification in marketing or related discipline with a focus on result and achievement of performance objectives. Additionally, you must have excellent team leadership and management skills as well as communications skills - – written/oral and presentation skills.
**Please note, closing date for applications is Wednesday 27th January 2021.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 01 582 4483 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.