almost 2 years ago
Head of Group Marketing
A leading Dublin city centre-based organisation is seeking a Head of Group Marketing & PR to join their team with responsibility for leading the delivery of integrated and client-focused brand, marketing, customer experience and public relations propositions and plans in support of new business, revenue, retention and brand goals across the business.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Strategy and Planning Delivery – annual marketing plans and budgets approved and resourced
- Marketing and Sales Activation – agreed campaigns and activities executed through-the-line, on time and on budget to drive new business growth – reviewed, measured against and optimised monthly
- Retention – effective, efficient and consistent delivery of client communications across all Davy client groups resulting in a meaningful impact on client experience, satisfaction and retention
- Culture and Brand Delivery – embedding of visual identity and tone of voice guidelines and ensuring that the brand purpose, positioning and values are reflected across all customer touchpoints and within the organisation
- Public Relations, Corporate Comms and Social Media – group wide public relations and social media strategy that is aligned to overall strategy, reinforces thier positioning, strengthens their corporate reputation and supports integrated marketing and brand/sponsorship programmes
- Marketing Operations – efficiencies, productivity and cost structure of agency relationships
- People Performance – ensure the marketing and public relations team is motivated and achieving their full potential
To be successful in this role, you must have the following experience:
- A solid understanding of the interplay between culture and brand combined with a client-first approach
- Through-the-line marketing communications, campaign planning and management experience
- Experience of developing and implementing marketing plans that have delivered tangible commercial results in a service-based sector
- Project management, influencing, networking and stakeholder management skills, for collaboration with colleagues across departments
- Ability to grasp technical nuances and to communicate complex content in a clear and concise manner is crucial
- Experience of managing and mentoring teams, along with experience of managing matrix relationships in a large organisation
- Pro-active self-starter who is organised, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team. The candidate will need to be confident in decision making to manage the diverse requests that may appear at short notice and require prompt decisions
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too