Head of digital
about 3 years ago
Head of digital solutions and online sales
Reporting to the commercial sales director, the role is to develop and implement a growth strategy for the online sales team.
To coordinate with other managers to ensure overall goals of the media solutions department are met through strong operations and best practice management.
Areas of responsibility:
- Manage commercial growth of online offering
- Manage and develop online advertising revenue targets and performance
- Daily management of all sales channels to ensure strong performance and revenue achievement and growth
- Analysis and reporting of all relevant key performance metrics to ensure all relevant information is available to drive the business and drive key decisions
- Development of pre and post sales requirements and processes to support the increased demands and technical requirements for digital and integrated sales
- Management of pricing and performance for online advertising
- Develop a superior knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Identify new opportunities for digital advertising revenue growth
- New Business Development
- Operate as commercial lead with IT and editorial to support future development requirements for new advertising revenue initiatives
- Preparation of budgets for staffing and resources
- Monitoring and documenting expenditure
- Meeting with clients and customers
- Motivate all managers and staff in your area to the highest possible achievement levels.
- Develop an open communication environment to instil a clear sense of purpose within a dynamic working environment.
- Ensure training and skill development are key objectives for all staff
Salary scale is €80k - €95k plus attractive benefits package
If you are curious to hear more, please contact me for a confidential chat or apply to Lindsay firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01-6909719