An interesting role in a fast-paced, global brand organisation, as Head of Customer Value Management for their Irish office. This is a critical and senior leadership position, responsible for ensuring sustainable and profitable growth by retaining and maximising the revenue of the existing customer base.
Leading a team of ten, the core objectives of the function are to;
- Retain the existing customer base;
- Identify and deliver additional value from existing customers;
- Increase customer satisfaction, engagement and loyalty;
- Develop and deliver initiatives that engage, grow and retain customers;
- Embed customer value decisioning in all our activities.
This team places the customer first and at the heart of all decision making while still delivering margin growth for the business. Team objectives are delivered by targeted customer activity ensuring that the right customers receive the right message, at the right time, through the right channels.
This role has responsibility for all customer sales and retention activities in addition to delivering customer campaign and trading capability to support the team KPI’s.
- Manage the delivery of Customer Trading quarterly targets
- Manage the business’ loyalty programme in Ireland, driving opt in’s and redemptions.
- Seek out and utilise market trends, customer data, analytics research and insight to inform segment understanding, proposition development, campaign development and lifecycle plans
- Work closely with the Customer Experience function to deliver new and evolving products with associated customer journeys
- Work closely with Head of Marketing to manage the Net Growth for products including quarterly planning and in quarter mitigation.
- Work closely with Operations to identify and action customer sentiment and issues surfacing in Service and Save, to support continuous improvement
- Provide Customer Management performance updates and project updates to senior management as appropriate
- Deliver CVM capability into the business for continuous improvement in Customer trading
- Manage a team of 10 with 3 direct reports
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders cross functionally, including Marketing, Strategy, Finance and Operations, influencing where required
- Work closely with international counterparts to understand what is happening/planned, utilising any learnings.
The ideal candidate will have at least eight years senior level experience in a similar role and is results orientated with a high level of motivation. Key to this role is a passion for innovation and change, proven experience delivering insight led propositions, strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and an excellent team manager,
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent