9 months ago
A leading Financial Services provider is looking for a Head of Marketing to join their marketing team on a 12-month contract. Reporting into The Head of Marketing, Digital & Trading, you will be responsible for leading on development and execution of a consumer marketing and brand strategy managing a team of 6. Core areas of accountability include Customer Value Management, Brand Strategy and Planning, Media Planning and Analytics & Return on Investment.
This role is suitable for a through the line marketer who utilises all elements of the data at their disposal to deliver a comprehensive marketing plan across the full customer lifecycle and is comfortable with overseeing a large ATL marketing spend and base management functionality which is all founded on solid metrics and KPIs to deliver the business objectives.
You should be an agile thinker, comfortable with innovation and change and have the ability to understand and improve data management capability and levers to drive effective customer management.
- Lead the planning, review and analysis of the consumer marketing strategy including Brand, Media Planning and Customer Value Management.
- Lead, develop and implement the marketing acquisition & retention strategy to deliver business targets.
- Drive knowledge, support and delivery of innovative developments in marketing, adding value to customer interactions.
- Ensure the business is positioned to win in the marketing space signalling delivery of innovation and best in class use of brand comms, media buying and customer value management.
- Relationship management with media, creative, PR and data support agencies, including the planning, review and analysis of campaigns.
- Development of overall customer segmentation strategy, leveraging customer analysis provided by the customer analytics team.
- Undertake a leadership role across the business to deliver to identified targeted segment needs and agreed propositions while simultaneously balancing business process, functionality and profitability requirements.
- 3rd level qualification in Marketing or an equivalent
- 8-9 years’ experience in consumer led marketing
- Experience of media planning, brand strategy and customer value management
- Significant experience in consumer marketing management in a services industry
- Strong strategic awareness & commercial astuteness with proven track record in commercial delivery
- Influencing skills - ability to build support at all levels throughout the organisation for own initiatives
- Team player - ability to work well in a busy and fast paced team environment
- Creativity - considers future trends & opportunities & challenge the status quo
- Results driven - clear focus on initiation and delivery of objectives to conclusion
- Relationship building - ability to establish & maintain effective relationships
- Project management - ability to manage entire project from inception through to evaluation using own initiative
- Ability to lead, motivate and encourage
If interested, contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889