55,000 - 60,000
about 1 year ago
Marketing Manager – Waterford
This is a hugely exciting opportunity to join a well-established group as marketing manager with responsibility for the development of strategic marketing plans across all the group’s businesses. Reporting to the Group Head of Marketing, your core responsibilities will include;
- Responsible for the marketing activities of our seed and nutrition businesses, spanning both retail and wholesale channels.
- Develop and implement the marketing plans, which are personalised, engaging and relevant to our customer base.
- Develop and shape the digital marketing strategy for key brands. Deliver high quality, engaging content and storytelling across the business.
- Take ownership of the customer and consumer journey, identifying key touchpoints to ensure our brands deliver an excellent customer experience for our key consumer segments.
- Marketing lead in the implementation and use of a group wide CRM programme.
- Oversee the execution, with a hands-on approach, of marketing activities including digital marketing, lead generation, event management, PR, sales support material and budget management.
- Devising, conducting, and reporting on market research with both customers, industry advisers and consumers (farmers). Leverage insights to influence campaign/brand messaging and communications planning.
- Critically analyse and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives to ensure the marketing budget is delivering against long and short-term KPI’s.
- Management of one full time direct report, along with a student intermittently.
To be considered for this position, you have the following experience;
- Be focused, energetic and a professional individual with the ability to work on their own initiative. Crucially the ideal candidate will have the ability to work well with stakeholders across the business and influence decision making.
- Have a strong marketing background, a keen understanding of developing and executing plans that are based on robust market insights.
- Be particularly skilled in consumer led marketing, with B2B marketing experience also desirable.
- Have the ability to turn business objectives into an actionable marketing plan.
- Have digital marketing experience, with proven ability to plan, create, execute and measure quality story-led digital content.
- Previous experience in using CRM as part of the marketing strategy, demonstrating an understanding of managing the end to end customer experience.
- Experience managing marketing budgets to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Excellent written, and oral communication skills as well as exacting attention to detail.
- Previous experience working in other markets would be interesting.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Relevant 3rd level qualification.
- While some exposure to the Agri market would be an advantage, marketing experience working on a consumer led brand is essential.
Contact Lauren Fahy on email@example.com or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion and full details of this position.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too