over 1 year ago
A leading high-end fashion technology retail group is looking for a Group Head of Marketing for UKI to lead the business go to market strategy, delivery of integrated marketing, brand alignment and marketing plans across all business divisions and customer touch points along with managing key partner relationships.
- Working with senior leadership to develop strategic marketing plans from ideation to execution.
- Aligning market position, value proposition, messaging and creative strategy with senior leadership’s objectives.
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issue.
- Working across the business to ensure alignment and ongoing support for the plans.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- Partnering with B2B + B2C teams to create compelling campaigns. Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Maintaining the brand image, identity and communication style as a whole while understanding how to position it to communicate effectively.
- Taking full responsibility for the planning, development, implementation and logistical operations of channel events, workshops and conferences.
- Ensuring consistency and maintain brand integrity and compliance.
- Conducting competitive analyses, staying abreast of industry best practices, trends and integrating learnings into the overall marketing strategy.
- Social media management, developing and overseeing content creation for Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter, blog and any other relevant online channels.
- Brief and oversee stakeholders on marketing materials production (PR, Media, Advertising).
- Reporting on marketing campaigns’ performance, suggesting adjustments to improve profitability.
- Knowledge of best practices and effective touch strategies in prospect and customer communications in the B2B and B2C Retail space.
- Deep understanding and command of acquisition and retention initiatives, online/social media, direct marketing, public relations, advertising and brand management in the corporate and consumer markets.
- Experience using qualitative/quantitative research and insights to drive programme success
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with senior leadership, customers and vendors.
- Strong attention to detail, organization and time management skills.
- Ability to think strategically to provide solutions.
- Excellent planning and organization skills, budgeting and project management skills.
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to write, edit, and think creatively.
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to build positive relationships and collaborate across businesses.
- Self-starter with ability to develop a strategic vision and manage multiple priorities to drive results
- Third level degree in marketing, public relations, advertising or substantial relevant experience
- 7+ years’ experience in marketing, advertising and account or project management; retail and or B2B experience would be a preference.
- Experience building and implementing successful strategic marketing plans
- Experience leading a team
For a confidential discussion, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of The Alternatives Flexible Panel, 086-029-3560 or email@example.com