Dun Laoghaire, Ireland
almost 3 years ago
Are you an experienced graphic designer seeking part time or flexible hours for a interim 6 month contract.
This role is based in Dublin South for a large retail merchant.
Main responsibilities to include:
- Design and produce marketing communications elements (print and digital)
- Collaborate with Marketing Manager to develop creative solutions and translate to a variety of channels, ensuring consistency of message and creative output
- Preparing print ready artwork for key seasonal and trading activity
- Obtaining sign off of seasonal and trade activity POS in conjunction with the POS brochure
- Working with the UK POS team implementing seasonal event creative
What success looks like
- Work closely with Marketing Manager to deliver the creative concept required to successfully implement the plan.
- Proactively recommend creative communications for marketing proposals
- Complete work in a timely manner and to specific deadlines
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Use photographic experience to deliver cost savings on photography.
- Keen attention to detail by proofreading and creating accurate and high-quality work
- Comfortable in a fast paced retail environment
- Works well under own initiative
- Works well in a small team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity and if you are curious to learn more, contact me at 01-6909719 or firstname.lastname@example.org