6 months ago
A leading blockchain tech company is looking for a Global Community Manager to join their marketing team. You will be responsible for spearheading their global ambassador program and manage relevant agency & community relationships. This role is a crucial aspect of their growth plans and strategic direction to increase their user base.
You must be proactive and highly organised to take responsibility for running a smooth operation, running events, tracking results and implementing ways to optimise the program to meet long term goals.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally have prior experience in building and managing ambassador or community programs.
- Overall ownership of their Ambassador program which includes the management and performance of associated campaigns and aligned agencies.
- Lead effective operational alignment with cross-functional internal teams
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its lifecycle and deliver to internal stakeholders
- Track and analyze performance metrics against long-term strategic goals
- Successfully build and implement partnerships to mobilize influential community groups
- A least 4 years’ experience as a community manager/program manager/community growth-related roles
- Experience working preferably within a digital/tech-first business
- Experience working across multiple markets, particularly developing or emerging markets.
- Ability to take initiative, provide innovative thinking and strategy, and function effectively in fast-paced, evolving environments.
- Ability to analyze multiple data sources, consider diverse perspectives, and drive consensus.
- Track record of managing & scaling programs in fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, project management, and analytical skills.
- Experience working with youth communities or millennial consumer bases.
If interested, please contact Joan Fahey, Head of Talent, 086-029-3560 or firstname.lastname@example.org