9 days ago
Our client, a leading global FMCG drinks brand is looking for an experienced Global Brand Communications Manager to join their team on a 9-month contract. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the global brand communications and influencer strategies for their core brand portfolio driving advocacy and consumer awareness ensuring future success and growth of their brands.
- Lead the PR/ Influencer agenda at a Global level across the entire product portfolio
- In conjunction with global brand teams, lead the development and delivery of inspiring global PR & influencer strategies which include traditional and new-style PR, experiential marketing, sponsorship and internal communications to increase word of mouth, engagement and support for the brand growth agenda.
- Develop and deliver brand communications templates/tools/programmes that are globally consistent/locally relevant to drive improvements in brand image and equity.
- Work with Global Brand Teams and key markets on implementation and delivery of key brand communications programmes and, where appropriate, assist with ‘excellence in implementation’ and the sharing of best PR/brand comms practice.
- Manage the Global PR agency relationships, helping with selection/evaluation of Global PR agencies and, where required, agencies in selected markets.
- Monitor, gather and report on PR performance.
- Day to day management of PR/ influencer programmes and other ad hoc brand projects.
- Degree level education in a relevant business subject or equivalent work experience
- Essential Consumer PR experience at Account Director level or above
- Experience of working internationally and understanding of the Global PR landscape
- Skilled in designing and implementing experiential global marketing campaigns
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and proven ability to work in matrix structured teams
- Ability to spearhead and create briefs that inspire our partner agencies
- Strong presentation skills – both verbal and visual are essential
- Experience in creating & implementing influencer strategy
- Proven ability to work on your own initiative
- Experience across different regions (ideally covering EMEA, APAC and the Americas)
- Agency experience
- Digital / Social Media capability
We provide a diverse range of opportunities - permanent, contract and consulting for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.