€50,000 - €55,000
5 months ago
Fundraising and Marketing officer for a leading international organisation supporting communities in developing countries.
We are seeking a marketing and fundraising officer to have ownership of our client’s largest nationwide annual campaign from strategy development through to execution. You’ll be working on some interesting brand activations and will manage the execution of a large integrated campaign from start to finish annually .
- You will develop and manage all aspects (ATL, BTL) of key campaigns, working with departments across the organisation to deliver campaigns on time and to budget
- Management of campaign budgets
- Agency and key stakeholder relationship management
- Prepare and present reports on income tracking and project progress
- Maintain regular contact with regional offices to ensure they are fully informed about new campaign activity.
- 5 years’ in a marketing campaign management role. With experience in both traditional and digital channels.
- Experience with Salesforce would be beneficial or alternatively other CRM platform experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills as well as proven creativity and innovation
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please contact Shauna at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01 661 8889
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent. First to the future, ensuring you are too.