This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading SaaS companies. This is a brand that delivers best-in-class capabilities across a large award-winning portfolio of products on a global scale and this role will play a key part in growing their business in the French market.
They are looking for a B2B marketer to join their team on a 12 month contract who has significant experience developing and executing large marketing campaigns that generate awareness, leads and help accelerate customer adoption in the French market.
You will be someone who learns quickly, loves tackling hard problems and instinctively seizes opportunities. A strong team player with a positive attitude and huge initiative with ability to function independently.
Essential: Fluent French and experience working in the French market.
- Responsible for the execution of quarterly marketing plans across all online channels (content, social media, webinars, email, events, SEO, search, online media etc..) for the Go-To-Market strategies in France ; creative and concept development, campaign analysis and reporting, customer and partner relationship management and campaign KPI analysis.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines, adjusting activities as required in consultation with sales leadership.
- Develops campaign ideas and demand generation content/deliverables for designated projects and acts as a lead to execute product-specific campaigns.
- Take the lead as point person for internal and external communication (management team, automation, demand generation, localisation vendors, agencies) including; campaign status reports, areas of campaign growth/weakness, ROI/partner reports, optimisation strategies and campaign recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing degree preferred) with 5-7 years relevant experience in B2B marketing for technology brands in the French market.
- Proven track record of planning and executing innovative, results-driven online campaigns, including content syndication, webinars and email.
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs and translating those needs into effective marketing programs.
- Experience with sales and marketing automation systems such as Salesforce.com, Marketo, Silverpop etc.
- Proven experience in managing suppliers and external agencies.
- Self-motivated, innovative, multi-tasker, creative and analytical.
- Strong time management, resource management and project management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with strong attention to detail.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Lauren Fahy email@example.com