over 1 year ago
Senior B2B Marketing Manager-French Market
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the world's leading technology businesses.
This is a company that delivers best-in-class capabilities across a large , award-winning portfolio on a global scale and this role will play a key part in the businesses success into the French Market.
- Responsible for the execution of quarterly marketing plans for the region’s Go-To-Market strategy for the French Market. responsible for creative and concept development, campaign analysis and reporting, customer and partner relationship management and campaign KPI analysis.
- Manage day-to-day campaign activities including working with cross-functional and virtual teams to drive execution against objectives and deadlines, adjusting activities as required in consultation with sales leadership.
- Develops campaign ideas and demand generation content/deliverables for designated projects and acts as a lead to execute product-specific campaigns.
- Take the lead as point person for internal and external communication (management team, automation, demand generation, localisation vendors, agencies) including; campaign status reports, areas of campaign growth/weakness, ROI/partner reports, optimisation strategies and campaign recommendations.
- Lead the development of creative materials, new projects/initiatives, and/or campaigns in area of specialty.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree (marketing degree preferred) with 5-7 years relevant experience in B2B marketing for technology brands in the French Market. Experience with Online Collaboration tools highly regarded.
- Proven track record of planning and executing B2B events, to drive customer relationships and partnerships
- Passion for gaining insights into customer needs, and translating those needs into effective marketing programs
Please note: This person could be based in France or Dublin.
Attractive salary package for successful candidate.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Faye Constance, Senior Talent Manager -
016618889 | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.