12 months ago
Reporting directly to one of the co-founders, this is a prime opportunity to join one of the worlds’ fastest growing sectors with a team of proven entrepreneurs.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Website & brand book development
- Overseeing event management agency with regards to a range of exciting upcoming events
- Overseeing sampling agency and packaging of artwork development
- Website and social Media planning and set-up
- Management & Reporting with regular progress updates
- A passion for, and previous experience in brand management/ marketing (Ideally a minimum of 3 years)
- A proven ability to get work done efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work on your own initiative toward a common team goal
- Ability to build relationships quickly, communicate effectively and influence decision makers through presenting insights and concepts
- Creative & a natural problem solver
If you are willing to go the extra distance, get stuck in both strategically and tactically, love meeting new people, and have a passionate and fun-loving personality then get in touch.
For a confidential chat, please reach out to Niamh Reddy, Senior Talent Manager | email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.