7 months ago
My Client is a rapidly growing, award winning, experiential and events agency that works with international brands across their global business. They are looking for a Finished Artist to join their growing creative department. The successful candidate will join a fast-paced agency environment that offers scope to work across the full spectrum of the business and collaborate with the creative team in delivering high-quality design services. They need to be able to take designs and apply them across a range of predominantly print media, though an ability to create digital assets is also required.
- Take creative concepts and edit or rework the design to fit a variety of formats
- Retouching, fixing colours, typography, consistencies, etc and ensuring designs are ready for print
- Speed, accuracy and the ability to manage workflow to meet deadlines is crucial.
- Much of the print is short run items to be installed at live events and experiences, ranging from small items to large scale wraps and installations
- Digital assets are predominantly associated with the promotion of events and experiences
- Some Direct Mail
- Work under the direction of creatives and project management
- Reports to the Creative Director
- Fluency in Adobe CS – particularly InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and Acrobat.
- Not required but useful are capabilities in After Effects – specifically creating animations – and basic video editing (using Premiere and/or iMovie).
- 3-5 years relevant experience is a minimum requirement.
- Salary dependent on experience.
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.