over 2 years ago
A global Industrial organisation is seeking to appoint an External Communications Manager. This is a newly created position.
Reporting into the Head of External Communications, this is a fantastic, career-defining role for an experienced Corporate/External Communications professional and offers the opportunity to play a key role in the development of the organisations global Communications function.
This is a unique opportunity to develop your corporate communications career within a highly experienced communications team and organisation that is a global leader within its sector.
EXPERIENCE YOU NEED:
- You must have a minimum of 5 years Corporate Communications experience either in-house or from agency organisations.
- Exceptional writing skills with a track record in the development of high quality corporate materials whilst applying outstanding attention to detail.
- Media relations experience where you have had responsibility for media relations, briefings, press office management, issues management, external relationships as well as a demonstrated depth of business media acumen.
- Extensive senior stakeholder experience with excellent relationship management and influencing skills.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, collaborative and collegiate corporate environment with the flexibility to work across a global platform of businesses.
- Strategic thinker with a strong analytical and problem solving ability and a track record in delivering effective advice to key stakeholders in a timely manner.
Salary for this role is based on experience.
Contact Sorcha Coleman, Head of Talent at email@example.com or +353 01 661 8889.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.