8 months ago
Reporting into the Head of Global Investment Strategy you will be responsible for coordinating and managing a variety of duties covering task management, client engagement, document creation, coordination of the team and general administrative responsibilities.
You will have the opportunity to put your own stamp on things by increasing efficiency amongst the team and monitoring best practise across internal and external documents and collateral.
- Supporting the Head of Global Investment Strategy, allocating and prioritising workflow and task management
- Management of follow up activities from meetings; completion of minutes of meetings and monitoring completion of tasks.
- Managing reporting and operation of tasks in conjunction with other team members
- Acting as the first point of contact to clients; dealing promptly and efficiently with client’s queries and engaging with other business units as required
- Participate in interdepartmental projects to identify best practice to enhance servicing our clients; facilitate deployment and communication of new applications to the team.
- Management of the teams SharePoint page and coordination of team documentation
- Preparation of investment presentations and collation of documentation for meetings
- Coordinating the production of marketing materials distributed to clients
- Coordinating event attendance and manage the post event follow up process
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| firstname.lastname@example.org | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.