South Dublin, Ireland
about 2 years ago
As the event producer you will work with the production manager to bring to life events of their global clients, from concept ideation with the client to exceeding expectations upon delivery.
- Manage events/programs assigned to you from point of contract through to the onsite management and post-event reconciliation
- Be part of the creative/concept development of the event
- Ability to create tailor-made responses to client briefs, providing suggestions and solutions which are both creative and practical
- Identify, negotiate and manage booking third party vendors/resources as needed
- Effectively manage multiple event programs simultaneously
- Be willing to travel & manage outbound programs
- Show strong negotiation, organization, prioritization, and planning skills
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of invoicing, reconciling accounts, and managing budgets and profit margins
- Establish/maintain good relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Oversee project run of show and production schedule
- Develop, manage and communicate project timelines for all components of the defined scope
- Track budget costs throughout the course of project
- Reconcile budgets and lead project debriefs
- Three years of event production experience
- Experience with a range of events including conferences, concerts, hospitality experiences and customer activations.
- Project management experience including budgeting, scheduling and client relations
- Strong negotiation, organisation, prioritisation and planning skills
- Knowledge of software logistics and basic technical knowledge
If this sounds like something you would be interested in and you match the required experience, please apply.
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | Alternatives
The Art of Talent Solutions,
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities – permanent, contract and consulting – for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.