over 1 year ago
Corporate Event Manager
We are delighted to be working with a leading Irish organisation with a global reach, who are looking to be appoint an experienced events manager to their team.
We are looking for an ambitious and strategic events manager to develop and deliver a programme of events to support a new development campaign for the organisation. This senior role will collaborate across the business and a vast network of stakeholders to successfully execute this new programme of events.
- Oversee the delivery of all events to a high standard both domestically and internationally.
- Deliver programmes on time, within budget while exceeding expectations
- Manage all aspects of the event from pre-event planning, communications internally and externally, event execution and post-event administration.
- Monitor the effectiveness of event by reviewing the objectives and using this to create further successful programmes
- Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers, colleagues and other key event stakeholders
- Work with the communications team to promote events across digital and social platforms
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years’ experience in working at a senior level in event management
- Strong project management background
- Experienced in team management
- Experience delivering high-end events to an international audience
- Third level qualification in event management, communication, marketing or related field.
- Excellent communication skills, to communication with stakeholders at all levels
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Motivated and flexible
- Calm, professional with ability to foster long term relationships
- Ability to work at a fast paced in a professional environment
- Strong problem-solving ability
If this sounds like something you are interested in and you feel you fit the description above, please apply!
Shauna Daly | Talent Manager | 01 661 8889 |firstname.lastname@example.org
The Art of Talent Solutions
Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.