about 1 year ago
Reporting into the registration manager your key responsibilities are;
- Be the point of contact for clients and their registration requirements.
- Work alongside the project management team to meet the client’s needs.
- Assist in the creation of event microsites, building registration forms and delegate communications.
- Administrative duties such as working with the travel team to book flights, manage accommodation, expenses, etc.
- General duties including researching venues, creating presentations, supporting management on site, assisting with P&L’s and Cost sheets.
You will have 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position and will be a true people person.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.