Competitive package on application
6 months ago
EMEA Head of Marketing (Tech)
Alternatives are currently working with a leading technology client on a senior appointment within their global marketing team.
We are looking for a proactive, experienced marketing leader to lead the EMEA marketing team, develop best-in-class regional marketing strategy, execution and support growth in key markets.
We are looking for a senior marketing leader with 15+ years’ experience gained in a SaaS, B2B or US-based tech company. This tenured marketing leader will develop the regional marketing strategy, plan and lead a talented team execute growth marketing programs in region, prioritizing strategic products with proven expertise. The ideal candidate will have relevant regional Channel, Customer and Acquisition Marketing experience, enjoys working in a fast-paced dynamic international environment and leads by example.
This is a Senior Director role, which will work very closely with the EMEA sale leadership team to support growth and expansion in the region. Engaging with the wider global and International marketing teams is a must and the successful candidate will act as the voice for the region, ensuring regional requirements are captured and shared with relevant stakeholders.
This role is currently remotely based as this is a remote working environment.
- Partner with the EMEA Sales leadership to help grow the region and achieve key business metrics
- Lead the regional marketing team to create an optimal B2B marketing strategy
- Acquisition of new customers for our Hunter & Enterprise teams
- Customer Marketing initiatives to help retain and grow our base
- Develop and expand channel marketing in the region
- Build programmatic demand generation campaigns (supported by corporate marketing teams for content, messaging and assets), rollout and launch to direct and indirect sales/channel teams to execute, measure results and optimise
- Act as feedback channel and voice “from region to HQ”, provide input into central campaign and program development in HQ
- Work across marketing functions to support large scale product launches in region
- Some travel required as per business demands
Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on leader, with experience building, coaching and motivating a team
- Big picture thinking as well as meticulous attention to detail. Ability to quickly understand business objectives, create a well-aligned marketing strategy and execution plan, with clearly defined metrics and performance indicators
- Entrepreneurial self-starter, who is internally driven to succeed with minimal oversight and direction, can balance the need for strategic focus vs execution
- Collaborative and team-oriented, with an ability to build strong working relationships across levels and departments, with excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to produce insights from data, an experienced project/budget manager, focused on marketing effectiveness and efficiency
- Strong written, verbal communication and presentation skills, experienced at presenting at both live and virtual events
- A team player with a positive attitude
- 15+ years relevant experience in B2B SaaS marketing for technology brands. Experience with IT-security, online collaboration or remote support solutions will be highly regarded
There is a highly competitive salary package on offer for the successful candidate.
If this sounds like you…..or you would be interested in having a confidential discussion with us about the opportunity, please contact Lauren or Faye in Alternatives on email@example.com or Lfahy@alternatives.ie