over 5 years ago
This role is a core member of the Digital Marketing team focused on equipping and guiding the broader Marketing and Communications organization to effectively leverage digital channels, tactics and tools to engage their target audiences. This individual will primarily focus on supporting the email and mobile marketing channels.
What you'll be doing...
- Support the global email marketing capability
- Interface with email marketing agencies and stakeholders and provide guidance around best practices. Review emails to ensure they meet brand, quality and legal requirements.
- Become highly knowledgeable on the email marketing platform, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud. Work with the internal technology team and vendor to ensure the platform meets business needs. Define business requirements, scope enhancements, and work with technology team to ensure quality.
- Support corporate email campaigns. Manage editorial calendars develop content for email and social channels. Partner with stakeholders to cross-promote content across multiple channels to maximize reach.
- Conduct A/B testing to optimize email campaign performance.
- Actively participate in alignment meetings to assist with weekly, monthly and quarterly planning
- Deliver email marketing reporting and analysis. Contribute to creation of monthly reports and create ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders. Analyze metrics and identify areas of opportunity.
- Interface with mobile marketing initiatives to drive direct touch
- Interface with stakeholders and agencies and provide guidance on mobile marketing best practices.
- Become highly knowledgeable on the mobile app platforms and CMS interfaces. Assist with troubleshooting and content management activities. Train stakeholders on the platforms, as necessary.
- Work with stakeholders to define and develop content for mobile apps. Understand business needs and craft solutions.
- Support the promotion and marketing of our corporate mobile apps.
- Deliver mobile reporting and analysis. Contribute to the creation of monthly reports and create ad-hoc reports for internal stakeholders. Analyze metrics and identify areas of opportunity.
What we need you to have...
- Broad understanding of global business marketplace and knowledge of overall business strategy.
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing across web, email, mobile and social.
- Demonstrated experience in integrated marketing
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Cloud platforms – ideally, the Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Technical aptitude and experience with digital platforms and the development lifecycle
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines. Strong project-management and organizational skills.
- Ability to develop and apply creative and ingenious solutions to complex issues.
- Experience in working with agencies (advertising, interactive and specialized such as mobile)
- Experience with business-to-business marketing and large, complex programs a plus
- Ability to work autonomously and independently, yet integrate appropriately with other areas within Marketing & Communications.
- Comfortable working with colleagues in various geographic locations, demonstrated ability to be effective in virtual working environments.
- Strong presentation skills with fluent knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint
Sound like a match? Contact Mark (email@example.com) or call 01-6909717