€35,000 - €44,000
8 months ago
Our client, a leading Financial Services provider is looking for an eCommerce & Web Analyst to join their growing Digital Team.
- Monitoring and evaluating eCommerce end-to-end online sales and service processes.
- Develop detailed analysis to provide valuable insight that influences and shapes business priorities and developments.
- Identify best eCommerce practice for sales and service – making recommendations to improve the online offering.
- Develop cost benefit analysis for proposed business developments.
- Liaise with development and IT teams to ensure detailed understanding of requirements and the resolution of live technical issues.
- Liaise with business units across the organisation to understand key issues and opportunities to improve the online offering.
- Support the delivery of eCommerce projects; requirements, testing, training and communications as necessary.
- Produce internal and external research, with responsibility for managing some 3rd party vendors and media agency partners
- Oversee the Search Engine Optimisation strategy, liasing with internal & external parties to ensure objectives and targets are achieved.
- Provide input into strategic plans for eCommerce where applicable
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in an eCommerce and/or Financial Services Sector with relevant technical and business work experience.
- Third level degree or equivalent or relevant insurance qualification.
- Strong understand of compliance requirements within a digital eco-system covering websites, applications and social channels
- Highly skilled hands-on experience of managing Google analytics and associated applications including AdWords
- Highly competent and skilled with SEO best practices linked to eCommerce funnel management
- Strong knowledge and experience of PayPerClick/Adwords and social media campaign management
- Strong knowledge and experience of display networks relating to tagging and tracking through an eCommerce platform
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on your own initiative and to meet specific personal and department targets.
- Ability to successfully work across all levels of the organization and manage relationships with other business units.
- Ability to work under pressure, handle complex change and prioritise key activities.
- General insurance knowledge with an understanding of general business principles and processes
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment as part of a high performing team.
- General understanding of complimentary eCommerce systems such as telephony systems and Above/Below-the line marketing campaigns
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Highly capable and skilled with production of reports and audits with advanced Communicating and Influencing
For further information please contact Joan Fahey on 01 661 8889 or email@example.com
About Alternatives Group
Alternatives Group is an award winning, dynamic talent resourcing business with 3 key divisions: Alternatives Resourcing: No. 1 in the market for marketing, digital and commercial permanent and interim recruitment Alternatives Loyalty & Managed Services: On-site, performance managed loyalty, marketing and commercial solutions Alternatives Elect: Global executive search service Our flexible and dynamic business models ensure that we can provide right sized, talent appropriate solutions for our clients, who are typically medium to large Irish and global businesses with Irish hubs.