E-Commerce Marketing Manager required for a leading Global FMCG brand. Joining a team of 4 reporting into the Head of E-Commerce this role will suit an ambitious E-Commerce professional with a range of experience working in FMCG, Retail, Wholesale or the Hospitality sector.
The E-Commerce team work closely with the Account Management and wider Marketing team based in Ireland as well as taking the lead on Global Projects with a wide range of colleagues based across Europe and the US.
Day to day duties include but are not limited to
- Responsibility for the creation & implementation of winning marketing plans for designated E-Commerce customers that deliver against gross profit & market share objectives.
- Collaborating with Key Account, Marketing & Field Sales colleagues to support E-Commerce initiatives and ensure that business priorities & investments are aligned with the Group E-Commerce strategy.
- Partner with the Regional E-Commerce team l for a systematic approach to delivering excellence in on-line execution & experience.
- Influencing online customers’ decisions and growing the turnover of brands by using conceptual selling techniques and data-based presentations.
- Working with wholesale partners to develop and recommend assortment, shelving, pricing, activation and online visibility strategies, based on consumer research that gives insight into what drives shopper purchasing behavior
- Collaborating both within Commercial and other internal functions including Marketing, Commercial Excellence & Commercial Finance to achieve customer and P&L success.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a marketing role for e-commerce, ideally within FMCG or food delivery industry.
- Creative thinker with the ability to translate insight into action
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Be obsessively curious to understand the needs of the customer.
- Highly numerate with excellent analytical skills.
- IT literate with proficiency in Excel & PowerPoint and a working knowledge of SAP.
- Full, unrestricted driving license.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car
- Flexible / Hybrid working environment (Office is Dublin North)
For more information on this E-Commerce Marketing Manager role please contact Eimear Walsh in Alternatives – firstname.lastname@example.org