about 1 year ago
Digital Transformation Executive (Contract role – immediate start)
This is an exciting opportunity to join a global business to support two key digital transformation projects. This is a contract role with an immediate start until the end of 2020 with the option to be working fully remote.
The key remit of this role is to drive digital change and adoption in order to enable to business to deliver increased business value. The Digital Transformation Executive will deliver key tech projects with Adobe and other enterprise technologies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Digital Transformation Manager deliver major digital transformation projects in Ireland
- Collaborate with local and global teams to define business requirements
- Critically appraise technical solutions (from a business perspective) ensuring the solutions deigned meet business requirements and best value from tech investment
- Connect with external experts to keep on top of digital trends that can make a different to the business performance
- Work closely with the digital transformation team to define digital transformation roadmap
- Take responsibility for digital project management and budgets for two key digital transformation projects to be delivered by year end
- Be the lead for tech and digital training and ensure teams have the tools and guides to use the tech confidently
- Be the local ambassador for digital, attend key meetings and drive the digital transformation agenda
- Establish and lead cross functional teams for digital transformation projects
- Manage the communication and escalation with key stakeholders
- Set up local digital measurement dashboard
- Deliver against KPIs
To be considered for this role you must have a minimum of 2-4 years’ digital marketing experience (client or agency side) with strong digital project management skill for multi-channel campaigns or platforms.
You must be a confident user of digital tech - Adobe Experience Cloud experience is desirable as well as being a confident user of digital analytics platforms such as Adobe Analytics.
Critical experience required
Proven experience in a digital marketing role with change management. Experience using the Adobe stack would be beneficial. If not then experience with an Enterprise level database platform is required. This role involves engaging with multiple functions and in some cases creating cross functional working groups. Experience working in a matrix organisation with multiple functions is highly desirable.
Salary for this position is €50k per annum.
Contact Lauren Fahy on firstname.lastname@example.org or 085 161 2262 for a confidential discussion.
Alternatives Group - We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.