Are you a digital platforms specialist interested in joining a globally recognised telecommunications business? Our client is seeking a digital expert who can work across the technical, marketing and commercial teams ensuring a holistic approach across all digital solutions.
- Responsible for assessing business requirements and working with team members and/or internal stakeholders to construct digital B2C & B2B solutions for the Digital Delivery team to build.
- Responsible for leading solution design for projects initiated by the platforms team including UX and customer journey recommendations.
- Responsible for working closely with external agencies to ensure initial solution design and final deliverables matches brief.
- Define a testing strategy (aligned with the Commercial Strategy) to optimise the overall digital experience that is measurable, will increase sales and will improve customer satisfaction
- Responsible for post-launch solution review and optimisation. Build upon existing optimisation work streams and promote a culture of testing and continuous optimisation in the digital platforms team and wider Commercial group.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to identify and implement digital optimisation opportunities.
- Communicate regularly to stakeholders on major milestones, commercial impact of team deliveries, future plans/roadmap activities, and overall expectations for optimising platforms.
- Provide expert analysis and direction to project teams based on digital testing results delivered ensuring best use of insights.
To be considered for this opportunity you must have at least 4 years’ experience in a solutions/optimisation focused role. You will also have extensive experience with web and app technologies and would be comfortable reviewing available reporting and insights to make recommendations on potential improvements.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Ruth Meade, Senior Talent Manager - Marketing & Digital| email@example.com | www.alternatives.ie
We provide a diverse range of opportunities- permanent, contract and consulting - for the best marketing | digital | data | customer centric talent.
First to the future, ensuring you are too.