almost 5 years ago
A little bit about our client...
Our client is Ireland's newest and most exciting health insurer. They value strong analytical skills, problem solving and all around hard workers who have the ability contribute to the vision of the company.
What you'll do...
- Align with company strategy and participate in setting strategic plans for digital marketing
- Participate in planning, developing and executing all digital marketing initiatives and campaigns, including online brand and product advertising, social media and mobile
- Oversee continuous update of the online experience
- Work to strict KPI’s to deliver online sales numbers
- Act as the company’s digital sales expert in the complete suite of digital products including display, search, ppc, video, mobile, ad network.
- Manage digital assets generated for online initiatives
- Tie back analytics insights to real-time quick fixes and solutions to on-going campaigns and initiatives
- Manage analysis of qualitative & quantitative metrics for digital sales
- Create and implement effective data driven digital campaigns (Display, PPC / SEO)
- Manage the online brand presence across all digital channels
Technical skills we need you to have...
- 3-5 years in senior online sales position
- Proven track record in delivering digital marketing campaigns & driving digital sales
- Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
- Proven experience delivering effective, commercial and innovative digital campaigns
- Ability to manage multiple projects on various levels with different and converging timelines.
- Knowledge of and passion for specific category
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics
- Ability to generate, analyse and interpret data.
- Experience of web content editing via CMS platforms
- Technically efficient in Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Previous experience in UX design and can demonstrate best practise
- Adobe Photoshop skills preferred but not essential
Additional skills, the perfect candidate will have...
- Superior verbal and written communication
- Ability to clearly articulate goals and objectives.
- Strong information seeking skills and drive to make things happen.
- Ability to understand challenges or underlying concerns, share ideas and develop effective responses or elevate to higher management.
- Ability to work independently and cooperatively in a diverse group.
- Ability to network and utilise internal and external resources.
- Demonstrate high degree of professionalism.
The Art of Talent Solutions, Passionate about people | Passionate about performance
If you are interested in discussing or applying for this role please contact email@example.com or call 01-6909717